Gamer's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer's Community

This Forum is for all gamers out there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranks have been added
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:45 pm by Focus Aipom

» Nintendo Search for the next brawlers
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:52 pm by LordVader87

» Anyone else here have MArio Super Slugges?
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:26 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» New Smilies
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm by DarkStarFox

» Mariofan Is Finally here!
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm by DarkStarFox

» Should Nintendo???
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 pm by Mariofan101

» Friend Codes!
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:42 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» Star Killer's GALLERY!!!!!!!!!
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» Favorite series
Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm by Mariofan101

Top posters
DarkStarFox (374)
Sonic, Search for Chaos Vote_lcapSonic, Search for Chaos Voting_barSonic, Search for Chaos Vote_rcap 
Star Killer (352)
Sonic, Search for Chaos Vote_lcapSonic, Search for Chaos Voting_barSonic, Search for Chaos Vote_rcap 
JonnyK11 (129)
Duck man (81)
LordVader87 (64)
~Shaak Ti~ (25)
Focus Aipom (25)
D3vyn-11 (17)
peytk121 (13)
Mariofan101 (9)

Sonic, Search for Chaos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

Sonic, Search for Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:24 pm

OK I have a fan fic on the MKW.com forum but no one is reading it. So I'm gonna post it here, too and all the other junk I've written applies ok? Here it is.

This is my fan fic about sonic and his friends. I will add in people from the forum but you shall be transformed into animals because besides Eggman there wont be any humans. Please comment and tell me what you think. Also the chapters have dates because multiple chapters will be happening at the same time. Now lets begin.

Prolouge: The Lost Crystals- August 30, 3000

Sonic looked out over the skyline of Metropolis. It was the end of a beautiful summer day and Sonic was watching the sunset. "Where could they have gone?" he thought. Earlier that day Sonic had been battling Eggman. "Think, exactly what happened"
"Ho Ho!" shouted Eggman. He shot by Sonic in his giant floating saucer. Sonic jumped forward and quickly spindashed. He flew forward and smashed into the saucer. "Whoo!" Eggman yelled out. He dropped the Chaos Emerald he had been holding onto. The light green crystal fell down towards the ground below. Sonic spinned in the air, turned his whole body, and pushed off the saucer. He started plummetting towards the ground and the Emerald. "I gotta get the Emerald!" thought Sonic. He stretched out his arm but it was just out of reach. "Gotta go faster!" He folded his arms and legs together to make himself more aerodynamic. He sped up and got closer to the Emerald. Sonic looked over his shoulder and saw Eggman's saucer getting closer. He looked forward again and saw the Emerald was right in front of him. He reached out again and this time grabbed the Chaos Emerald. "YES!" Sonic shouted out. Then he noticed he was about to crash into the ground. He watched as the Chaos Emerald started to glow. Then the other 6he had appeared and started to glow also.They floated around him in a cirle. Then Sonic crossed his arms and threw them out. He suddenly transformed into a golden form of himself. Sonic had become Super Sonic. He spun around and faced Eggman. "Give me those Emeralds Sonic!" "Never" he said back. Then Super Sonic shot forward and did a spin dash. He ripped through Eggman's saucer like it was a piece of paper. "Wagghhh!" shouted eggman as he started to fall out of the sky. "Take that" said Super Sonic. But then Eggman pressed a button on his wrist. His boots let out small flames that allowed him to float. then he took a small ball out of his pocket and threw it at Super Sonic. The ball flew forward and landed on his foot. He started to wave his foot around but it stayed stuck. "See ya Sonic" said Eggman sarcastically then he flew off back towards his HQ. Super Sonic pulled on the ball but it remained stuck to his foot. Then the ball beeped twice and exploded. "AAGGHH!" Sonic shouted out as he was transformed back into his regular self. As he fell towards the ground below Sonic saw all 7 chaos Emeralds shoot off in different directions.. "No" he whispered as he lost conscioussness.
"Thats all I remember" thought sonic. "Then I woke up in a hospital bed with Tails at my side." He looked up as the sun dipped below the horizon. Sonic stood and looked aat the moon. "Whatever happens I have to find the Chaos Emralds."Then he jumped over the side of the building. Sonic quickly spun and started running down the side of the building. "Uggh"though sonic. "If running hurts this much maybe I'm hurt more then I thought." He quickly sped down, a blue blur. Then ran off to his house he shares with Tails. "Oh well, we can start looking for the Emeralds again tomorrow." He dreamed of the many places the Emeralds could be as he sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm

i like it very interesting
Back to top Go down
https://gamers-community.forumotion.net
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks kev. i wanted to amek it more realistic and not have ANY STUPID HUMANS! (besides eggman of course) humans ruined the show sonic x
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:31 pm

DarkStarFox wrote:
Thanks kev. i wanted to amek it more realistic and not have ANY STUPID HUMANS! (besides eggman of course) humans ruined the show sonic x
yes they did i'm making a fan fic about star wars and people get to choose a character and add on to it like speeches
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 pm

schweet back to my fan fic though.

Chapter 1: A Disturbance in the Flow- August 31, 3000

Sonic awoke early in the morning. He quietly crept out of his room and to to the door to Tail's room. He opened te door and peaked inside. Tails was sleeping still in his bed. Sonic smiled and closed the door as quietly as possible. He crept down the hallway and went down the stairs. Sonic walked into the kitchen and made a quick breakfast. Then he opened the door and went outside. He did a few stretches then ran down the street. He went through his neighborhood and into Metropolis. Just as he reached the exit to the freeway he felt a pulse of energy. It was as if something powerful had just been awakened. He stopped and waited for the feeling to pass.
After a minute everything felt normal once again. Sonic started running down the main highway that leads out of Metropolis. It was still fairly early in the morning so there weren't any cars out on the road. Sonic practically flew down the road as he sped up. When he started nearing the nearby town Falknore he stopped. He turned and looked out towards the ocean. He saw Eggmans' base out on an island. He shook his head, hopped over the divider, then ran back to Metropolis and then his house.
When SOnic reached his home he saw that Tails was up.He knew because he saw the doors to their hangar were open. Tails, being the genius that he is makes many machines. SO they built a hangar to store all of them. Sonic walked in and saw Tails' feet sticking out from under their plane, the X Tornado. "Yo Tails" he said. Tails slid out from inder the plane. "Hey SOnic, how's it going?" he casually replied. "OKay but this morning I felt a surge of power. Like something disrupted the flow of energy in the world. Did you fell anything like that?" "Actually yeah I did that's what woke me up.I figured it was form the chaos emeralds being lost agian." "Yeah maybe" said SOnic. "Tails we have to find those Emeralds before Eggman." "I know" Tails replied grimly. "Let me finish work on the Tornado , then we can start searching." Tails said optimistically. "Ok, call me when you're done." Sonic replied as he ran off to search on his own."Ok" Tails yelled out, right as Sonic disappeared from his sight. " Oh Sonic you must have a horrible memory. I think I know what made that energy pulse. But I really hope I'm wrong." Tails whispered under his breath. Then he laid back down and pulled himself under the X Tornado.

Anyone have any ideas what made the pulse?
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

schweet keep going
Back to top Go down
D3vyn-11
Grunt
D3vyn-11

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 pm

ok I love you I LOVE SONIC I love you HES MY FAVORITE IN EVERY GAME HES IN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/devyn_11soccerkid
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:36 pm

well then you should feel right at home on this page. Do u wanna be in it?
Back to top Go down
Focus Aipom
Grunt
Focus Aipom

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Great story! I think it's eggman.
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:44 am

r u gonna countinue this story Darkstarfox???
Back to top Go down
JonnyK11
Mod-Soilder
JonnyK11

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 am

i want to be in the story! lol
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:30 pm

this kinda *gunshot* but if people want I'll continue it. so should i continue it Yes or no peeps. PSSSSSSTTTT the pulse isnt eggman but its eggman related, im out yo Peace
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:01 pm

this was a fail, so im gonna end it now and start a new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic, Search for Chaos   Sonic, Search for Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic, Search for Chaos
Page 1 of 1