Gamer's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer's Community

This Forum is for all gamers out there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ranks have been added
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:45 pm by Focus Aipom

» Nintendo Search for the next brawlers
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:52 pm by LordVader87

» Anyone else here have MArio Super Slugges?
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:26 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» New Smilies
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm by DarkStarFox

» Mariofan Is Finally here!
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm by DarkStarFox

» Should Nintendo???
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 pm by Mariofan101

» Friend Codes!
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:42 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» Star Killer's GALLERY!!!!!!!!!
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 pm by ~Shaak Ti~

» Favorite series
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm by Mariofan101

Top posters
DarkStarFox (374)
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Vote_lcapStar Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Voting_barStar Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Star Killer (352)
Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Vote_lcapStar Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Voting_barStar Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
JonnyK11 (129)
Duck man (81)
LordVader87 (64)
~Shaak Ti~ (25)
Focus Aipom (25)
D3vyn-11 (17)
peytk121 (13)
Mariofan101 (9)

Star Wars Fan Fic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Shaak Ti~
Mod-Grunt
~Shaak Ti~

Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Shaak Ti:I feel a Dark presence.Almost like the day I tried to stop Anakin from going to the chancellors office.I tried to hard to stop him.But I just couldn't, I knew he was turning to the dark side.And when he attempted to kill me at the jedi tower....I tried to protect the younglings, but I was too late....I was... to..late..
(Shaak To started feeling light headed)
Ashoka:Master, I know how you feel.Anakin was my master.But we must stay strong now.Ok.
(Ashoka tried to comfort Shaak Ti)

Shaak Ti:Ok, But the presence I feel.Its strong.Stronger then vaders even.We must prepare quickly for this.
(Shaak Ti started showing Ashoka ways to protect herself during a duel.And saber combat)
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Daisyfan wrote:
Shaak Ti:I feel a Dark presence.Almost like the day I tried to stop Anakin from going to the chancellors office.I tried to hard to stop him.But I just couldn't, I knew he was turning to the dark side.And when he attempted to kill me at the jedi tower....I tried to protect the younglings, but I was too late....I was... to..late..
(Shaak To started feeling light headed)
Ashoka:Master, I know how you feel.Anakin was my master.But we must stay strong now.Ok.
(Ashoka tried to comfort Shaak Ti)

Shaak Ti:Ok, But the presence I feel.Its strong.Stronger then vaders even.We must prepare quickly for this.
(Shaak Ti started showing Ashoka ways to protect herself during a duel.And saber combat)
very good *claps* i like the way u get into chracter
Back to top Go down
https://gamers-community.forumotion.net
~Shaak Ti~
Mod-Grunt
~Shaak Ti~

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks!!!

Ashoka:I'm tired Master Ti.Can't we rest now.
Shaak Ti:Ashoka, we will have time to rest later.But now we must still train.The sith don't rest.So we can't either
Ashoka:I'm tired of you treating me this way.I can handle this myself
(Ashoka turns away and starts walking into the night)
Shaak Ti:I guess we can rest.But only for a few hours.
(Ashoka smiles and heads into a cave to rest.While Shaak Ti goes to meditate.)
Shaak Ti:*To herself* I must not rest.Ive lost all of my padawans to tragic fates.I must not let this one fall.

I can't wait for more of the story so I can post more.
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Part 6:The deadly truth   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 am

Star killer had finallay arived on Kashyek and Shaak ti sensed it.Shaak ti said to Ashoka"He is near we must prepare" and Ashoka noded.Star killer was hunting the two jedi down killing wookie after wookie while he was searching then suddenly he felt something in the force so he knew he was near.Shaak ti and Ashoka were in a cave on the far side of Kashyek when Shaak ti said quietly "He's hear it is time Ashoka " but they did not rush out of the cave to attack they waited for star killer to attack first and he did.Star killer rushed into the cave with a big bolt of lightning aiming for Ashoka but Shaak ti bloked it with her light saber.Furious Ashoka lunged with her light saber at star killer shaak ti tried to stop her but Ashoka hadno intention in following the plan they had discussed for the last couple of days.the battle was outrangeous Ashoka was attempting to kill as so was Star killer but Shaak ti knew to win this war she had to convince Star killer that vader was no friend.Then out of now where Ashoka lunged at Star killer with all her power but Star killer was to good for her he doged the attack lifted her in the air ,shocked her, and threw his saber threw her heart.Shooked in what had happened Shaak ti had lunged into battle still her goal was not to kill but to convice him that vader was bad.The whole battle between Shaak Ti and Star killer was bloking and talking.Shaak ti was blocking all Star killers attacks and qwas saying "The sith always betray eachother" then satr kiler replied "NO!! i'm to good fo an apprantice to be betrayed " then Shaak Ti said " You still don't get it do you vader won't be the one who will want to kill you it will ne the Sith lord,but he will not do it he will get vader to do it ".Stunned in what he had just heard star killer was frozen in many thoughts rushing threw his head and Shaak ti took this opprotunity to strike but Star kiler hardly doged it with the force.Now more Furius than ever star killer used all his power to destroy Shaak Ti .He was throwing her every, attacking her with lightning strikes then Shaak ti attempted to stab Star killer when he was noked onto the ground but star killer dodged it and Shaak ti's light saber got stuck in the ground.Star killer the shoked her while she was trying to free her light saber thenm he lunged his saber threw her head and returned to his ship.He had done what vader had wanted to do.But thoughts were still going threw his head "would vader betray him now that he has done all he wanted him to do "that was the one question that puzzeled star killer....................to be countinued
Back to top Go down
~Shaak Ti~
Mod-Grunt
~Shaak Ti~

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 am

both of my characters are dead......
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:13 am

Daisyfan wrote:
both of my characters are dead......
sorry but it all makes sense in the end Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Part 7:The danger ahead   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 am

The deathe star was almost fully reapired and Vader was waitnig eagerly for two thing.One the return of his apprantice and two the arrival of his master the Sith Lord.The Sith lord came first and Vader went down to the landing deck.When he got there he went down on one knee and said "My lord " and then got up a showed him the way to the main are of the ship.Minutes later star killer arrived wiht the two light sabers and said to his master "Master I have done what you told me to do what is my next task" and vader replied "I want you to hunt down anohter big thread to me, he is called yoda" and star killer replied "Yes my master " nad set off.Meanwhile were yoda lived.Yoda was awoken by a big splash he went outside of his hut and saw Luke Skywalker and his ship stuck in a swamp.Then yoda said" Come here my boy you must be cold and hungry" so Luke went in side and said " I had aa feeling from the force that i must come hear" and yoda replied " AH yes you are strong with the force as so am I" but then Luke inturupted "An old friend of mine told me to follow the way the force tells me to go and look for a Yoda and he will train you even more of the force then I have."There was a slight silence in the room then yoda said " I am the one you call Yoda and if you wish to learn the ways of the force we must start now ".After days of trainind Luke had learned alot of the force then he got a wierd feeling and said " My firends are in trouble " and yoda noded and got his ship out of the swamp and Luke left.Then out of no where Obi wan's spirit ( ghost form ) showed up and said" He will come back to learn more" but then Yoda said " Thats not what i'm worried about there is a strange disturbance in the force and it's getting close".Then another Spirit showed up it was Shaak Ti's spirit and he said "I felt the same way when Vader's apprantice was coming so beware yoda he is near" and both spirits left yoda........................to be copuntinued
Back to top Go down
~Shaak Ti~
Mod-Grunt
~Shaak Ti~

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 am

Nice I like it.
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 am

Daisyfan wrote:
Nice I like it.
thank U Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Chewie: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
very good
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Part 8 : the betrayal   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Vader's trap for Luke was working Solo's great friend had betrayed him and Luke had arrived on the planet as planned.Luke had seen leia and chewie being taken away and leai saw Luke and screamed "Luke It's a trap RUN!!!!!!!" and chewie said "ARRRRRRRRRR" and the storm troppers led them into a room.Luke waited a while then followed they're was no one there then Vader came out of now where and took out his light saber and so did Luke and a battle broke out.Meanwhiel Star killer had finally arrived where yoda lived and yoda went up to him and said " I know why you are hear apprantice of Vader he has sent your to kill he has " Star killer did not respond then yoda countinued " You know what will happen if you will kill me you will..." he was cut of by star killer saying " ENOUGH!!!!!" and he lunged at yoda the battle for hours when yoda finaly widrew his saber and said " You know your death is near the Sith Lord is furious with vader for having an apprantice with out his permission and he will not loose vader so he will get vader to kill you instead or if vader does not do as he is told the sith lord will come after you himself " some how yoda got to Galen and he widrew his saber and fled back to the death star.Then Shaak ti's ghost appered and said "How did you do that i tried to convince him for hours" yoda did not respond and went back to his hut.Meanwhiel back on cloud city Luke had lost an arm and his light saber and was haning on for dear life.Then Vader said " Luke I am you father come join me and we will rule the universe" Luke was stunned and said " NOOOOOOO!!!!!" and jumped off.Vader fled to the death star after he saw his son jump. Leai and chewie had escaped and got to solo's ship whiel Luke was falling Leia felt the force fot the first time and saved Luke and the went to were solo was taken.Meanwhile at the death star Star Killer was waiting for his master and when vader arived he said " Star Killer did you kill yoda " and Star killer responded " NO!! I know what you were gonna do to me when you didn't need me anymore and i know what your master thing of me,so i'm going to end this" and he lunged at vader...............to be countinued
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 pm

chewie: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i like it
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 pm

DarkStarFox wrote:
chewie: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i like it
ya i'm gonna die soon NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm

chewie: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(that means not if i kill u first)
Back to top Go down
Duck man
Mod-Grunt
Duck man

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:53 pm

i wanna be vader
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:17 pm

i dont think u can be vader duck dude
Back to top Go down
Duck man
Mod-Grunt
Duck man

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

can't ducks dress up in a vader suit
huh?
DUCKIST!
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:02 pm

that is not at all what i meant
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:03 pm

last part will be coming soon
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
~Shaak Ti~
Mod-Grunt
~Shaak Ti~

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Can't wait for the next part.I'll post my story once I complete it.,
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:50 pm

~Shaak Ti~ wrote:
Can't wait for the next part.I'll post my story once I complete it.,

yes i will make it on the weekend
Back to top Go down
DarkStarFox
Admin-knight
DarkStarFox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:02 pm

thats cool, keep it up kev
Back to top Go down
Star Killer
Admin-knight
Star Killer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 am

i have no time for this so i am locking this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fan Fic   Star Wars Fan Fic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Fic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2